bsu blue thunder

bsu blue thunder

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories

Okay, I copied this from mom:) It's pretty cool and very fun...so here goes.. There are rules :)1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about youokay, ready, set GO!!!!!!!!If you don't have a google acount, you can leave a comment annonymous, just sign your name to the message so I can see who you are :)

3 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

WOW!!!! I have a TON of memories of you Aaron..I'm your mom,. I'm supposed to have tons of memories of you :)

One of my favs is when you were 2..it was too quiet in the house so I went to find what you were doing...you were standing on the toilet leaning up to the sink with the water on. I peaked around the corner and then you saw me....your reply to my asking you "What are you doing?"....your reply... "Hot" you said it in such a sweet cute way...only person to person can you get the full understanding of that memory :) You were a cute kid and now you're a handsome young man :) Love ya

Ang said...

Hey Aaron!
My memories are of going to the lunch in New Plymouth. It was so fun to meet there every day. After we ate you and your brothers would sometimes walk home with us and stay at our house to play, or my kids would walk to your house. Miss those summer lunch days!

ACTA said...

I remember you were in the primary class one year older than me. It seems like a long time ago -- we were so young then!
Akayla